Subject: RE: A/C De-Registration / ES-PVH / Learjet31A / SN 31A-162
From: "Ivo Tolga" <[email-masked]>
To: "Stephan Krainer" <[email-masked]>, "info transpordiamet" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Dollberger, Christian" <[email-masked]>, "Grafl, Markus" <[email-masked]>, "email.pca" <[email-masked]>, "Gerasimov, Oleg" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2024 15:47:48 +0300

Your:     09.10.2024

Our:      09.10.2024 reg nr: 13.5-6/24/17521-2

Dear Mr Krainer,

Original Certificate of Registration and CofA can be bring to Estonian 
Transport Administration Office Lõõtsa 5, Tallinn (4th floor) tomorrow 
10/10/2024 between 09-16.

Our admin will take them over.

For de-registration a/c owners shall submit 
<https://www.transpordiamet.ee/sites/default/files/documents/2022-09/OT_253_K1_V4_r1_%C3%95hus%C3%B5iduki%20registrist%20kustutamise%20taotlus.docx> 
application.

Best regards,

Ivo Tolga

Head of Airworthiness Department

Aviation Division

+372 5982 3190

Lõõtsa 5 / Tallinn 11415

Estonian Transport Administration (TRAM)

From: Stephan Krainer <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2024 2:08 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Dollberger, Christian <[email-masked]>; Grafl, Markus 
<[email-masked]>; email.pca <[email-masked]>; Gerasimov, Oleg 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: A/C De-Registration / ES-PVH / Learjet31A / SN 31A-162

Dear Estonian Transport Administration,

can we kindly request an appointment for the De-Registration of the A/C with 
the tail ES-PVH, Learjet31A with the SN 31A-162?

A college is in Tallinn, and he can bring the Certificates and Forms needed. 
Is an appointment possible on Thursday, 10-Oct-24?

The A/C will be registered in Austria as soon as possible. Do you need any 
additional information or documents to the previous CofR, CofA, Noise and 
Radio station certificates?

Thank you for your support and your efforts!

Best regards,

Stephan Krainer

Airworthiness Controller

AOG: +43 676 83211 800

mobile: +43 664 88606 825

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <https://www.avconjet.at/> www.avconjet.at

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/avconjet/> 
<https://www.instagram.com/avconjet/?hl=en> 
<https://www.facebook.com/avconjet.at/>

Avcon Jet AG
Wohllebengasse 12-14, 1040 Wien
?–sterreich, Europa

 <https://www.avconjet.at/about-avcon-jet/sustainability/> 
<https://www.avconjet.at/2024/02/26/unveiling-the-newly-refurbished-bombardier-global-5000/>

This message and any attachments are confidential and are only intended for 
the recipient(s) to which they have been addressed. If you have received 
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the 
message from your system. The contents of this misdirected mail may not be 
saved, recorded or used for any purpose whatsoever or made available to 
unauthorised persons. This message has been prepared and sent with the 
greatest possible care, including scanning for viruses. In spite of this, we 
assume no liability whatsoever for the existence of any viruses.

Stephan Krainer

Airworthiness Controller

M: +43 664 88606825
AOG: +43 676 83211 800

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <https://www.avconjet.at> www.avconjet.at

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/avconjet/> 
<https://www.instagram.com/avconjet/?hl=en> 
<https://www.facebook.com/avconjet.at/>

Avcon Jet AG
Wohllebengasse 12-14, 1040 Wien, Österreich, Europa
FN 289952a, HG Wien, ATU 63443189

 <https://www.avconjet.at/about-avcon-jet/sustainability/> 
<https://www.avconjet.at/about-avcon-jet/sustainability/>

This message and any attachments are confidential and are only intended for 
the recipient(s) to which they have been addressed. If you have received 
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the 
message from your system. The contents of this misdirected mail may not be 
saved, recorded or used for any purpose whatsoever or made available to 
unauthorised persons. This message has been prepared and sent with the 
greatest possible care, including scanning for viruses. In spite of this, we 
assume no liability whatsoever for the existence of any viruses.

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.